Bryar
Something changed in my heart when we separated and you started dating
The fact that you were no longer mind and that sudden realization caused me panic. I started thinking about you looking at someone else they way you looked at me, was too much to deal with.
I took my mom out for a car ride the night we had our epic fight. I needed to talk. I told her everything about us. I told her that "I haven't been as forthcoming with my relationship with Bryar, We have been dating for about a year and i asked for some space, and i really fucked up with her.
We went into more detail about you and us than I have ever discussed with my mom or my dad about any of my relationships.
The most significant thing I got out of this conversation with my mom was that neither her or my dad have any problems with the age gap. I think this is what helped me click my mind over to be totally comfortable with the age difference.
I realize that the age difference might have been one of my limiting factors in not being able to fully commit to you.
Well something has changed im mind...my framing about the age gap.
No comments:
Post a Comment