I dont know. the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off. FUckin montana went right in for it. He was all about hooking up with her. and she was with him. I guess its no suprisse. I should conlcude that maybe this isnt a rebound. I should either kill montana, which i really w ant to do or I should be happy for them and move on.
I think that is probably what the best option is regardless of what the actual outcome is.
i need to just move on from this bitch. fucked up. I dont want to keep paying for it by living what could of been. She is 21 who am I kidding. she is a kid. I dont love her. I never loved her. she was a pain in the sas./ So is montana. I should really kick his ass.
]I obviously love her otherwise i wouldnt be this fucked up over it.
She is in the garage right now. She has to be doing this to fuck with me and Montana is a fucking idiot for going along with it. It looks to me that he is being used but she is lost in her attempt to get even with me. thats at least how it looks from the outside. But I dont know. She mixed in sex with the mix and now that has her emotions all over the place, especially since she just replaced me with an inferior version.
When she comes around am I even going to want her? She kind of did fuck montana...a lot i am sure.
Seems pretty fucked up and like maybe I shouldnt be interested in that. I mean how would she feel if i literally went and fucked madison and then came over to her house with her? She would flip./
No comments:
Post a Comment