Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Lies

I would say I am generally pretty honest however I do tell lies to get out of being in trouble in particular hen I have been chatting with other girls. Fuck...that chatting with girls has got to stop

(Update: Just deleted dating apps and no chatting with girls at all. I broke up with an incredible woman so I could get my life together better so I could have a relationship and give her what she needs. God how did it get so fucked up....my....oh ya....

I need to become more jealous with my honesty. I am going to work on it by forcing myself to always tell the truth, not even any white lies. I will have to update on the progress of that 

A good benchmark will be the next time I am in a significant amount of trouble and have the chance to lie or to tell the truth...if I pick tell the truth than I submit that will be progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Were the feelings real?

 I think the question i really need to be asking myself is if I actually liked her or its just the sense of loss...Its really fucked up how ...